Membership of Zonta International is by invitation.
Visitors are always welcome at our monthly meetings.
Membership of Zonta offers you the opportunity to—
- belong to a vibrant service organisation committed to advancing the status of women worldwide;
- develop personal skills and undertake leadership roles in a supportive environment;
- cultivate friendships and network with a diverse group of professionals at home and abroad; and
- give back to the community in a constructive and fun way.
Members participate in club meetings, service projects and fundraising activities.
Partners and friends are invited to special meetings and other social events to enjoy the fellowship of members.
Members are encouraged to attend District Conferences (odd years) and International Conventions (even years).
1. Full Club Membership
2. Young Professional Membership (under the age of 30)
Currently set at $88 per annum.
* In addition there is a one-off joining fee of $50 for new members.
An annual budget is set at the beginning of each year and fundraising events are planned. All members support as many of these events as possible. They vary from year to year but include mystery dinners, high teas, wine/champagne tasting, auctions, walks, picnic days, exhibitions, sausage sizzles and garage sales, . Check out the ZPNS Calender of events for what’s on – CLICK HERE.