Welcome to the Zonta Club of Perth Northern Suburbs
A member of Zonta International, chartered
on 22 June 1981.
29,000 members in 63 countries working together to improve the lives of women and girls.
Zonta International is a leading global organization of professionals empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
- Zonta International envisions a world in which women’s rights are recognized as human rights and every woman is able to achieve her full potential.
- In such a world, women have access to all resources and are represented in decision making position s on an equal basis with men.
- In such a world, no woman lives in fear of violence.
- To improve the legal, political, economic, educational, health and professional status of women at the global and local level through service and advocacy.
- To work for the advancement of understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of members.
- To promote justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- To be united internationally to foster high ethical standards, to implement service programs, and to provide mutual support and fellowship for members who serve their communities, their nations and the world.